A strong body of Z2+ HERO case made of electro-galvanized cold rolled steel (SECC) with a thickness of 0.7mm and a very firm panel. Moreover, the application of legs with a highly permanent design guarantees the stable installation of this case even in the most difficult circumstances.
The special design of the skeleton of this model is such that with considering a special encasement for installing storage equipment and power and in the bottom tray of the case along with its cabling management ability, cabling complexities have been greatly reduced. In order to increase empty space inside of the case, airflow is significantly increased, and eventually assembling the case is done more easily and with double beauty.
In addition, an embedded panel on the roof of this case is equipped with two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two-channel fan controllers with the ability to control five 12V fans.
Supporting graphics cards with a maximum length up to 390mm, CPU coolers up to 160mm high and a glass side cover are some of the other features of this case.
Also, thanks to the highly extended interior space considered for this model, the ability to install professional motherboards with the standard dimensions of CEB (12”x10.5”) is provided in Z2+ HERO. Undoubtedly this case is currently one of the best examples in its price range considering its interior space.
Z2+ HERO case is offered with five 120mm luminous fans. In a way that two 120mm fans of the 15xLED model are considered in front of the case for air to enter into the case, two 120mm fans of the 15xLED model are considered on the roof and a 120mm fan of 15xLED model in the back of the case is considered for air to exit from the case. The interior lightning of this case which is done by the icy white color of its embedded fans is one of the most significant and unique features of this valuable case. Also, the ability to install water coolings with radiator dimensions of 120mm, 240mm, and 280mm is provided for this case.
In addition to this, a two-channel controller fan with the ability to control five 12V fans is considered for this case which is undoubtedly a rare and unique feature in similar models with this price range.
The interesting point of this part is embedding magnetic filters for all inlet air ducts in this case which can be separated fast and easily that have a great effect on absorbing more dust and preventing dust from entering the case. Moreover, storage equipment brackets in this case have the ability to install a Slim model 8cm fan. This ability especially in high capacity hard disks which produce much more heat than common models is a very effective solution for controlling the temperature of these models.
Main structure and interior space of GREEN Z2+ HERO case
- Benefit from reverse skeleton structure (installing power on the lower part of the case) to increase the performance of interior space cooling and distinct design of a separate encasement for installing storage equipment and power
- Ability to manage cabling easily from the space behind the motherboard tray due to the suitable space and distance between the motherboard tray and right side cover.
- strong Z2+ HERO case is designed and produced in the standard size of Advanced Official/Gaming Tower Chassis and has outer dimensions of 505mm high 200mm wide and 480mm deep.
- Has a unique ability to support three water cooling systems simultaneously
- With the ability to install most of the professional CPU coolers up to 160mm high
- With a large cutout on the motherboard tray and behind the CPU socket for easy replacement or service of the CPU cooler.
- With strong legs equipped with an anti-vibrate pad to increase stability and durability of the case and create a suitable distance for a better power ventilation
- Equipped with anti-vibration and noise pads at the power installation location
With air ventilation slots on all PCIe-Slots brackets behind the case
With the ability to control 5 fans and set in three different speeds according to user’s preferences
With magnetic cellulose filter on the top, bottom, and side door of the case