Parsa case is in fact the evolved example of the parsa Green case family. The quality of construction, facilities, and capabilities promise a modern case with features beyond the office and home models.
Features such as having 8 expansion slots, support for professional motherboards up to dimensions (12" ×10.5) CEB, and the possibility of installing most water and air coolers next to a solid steel body with a thickness of 0.7mm are among the most important feature of this cases are extremely affordable, features that are commonly found in mid-range gaming cases.
- Modern frame(skeleton) design with very high durability and spacious interior.
- The super-strong panel made of plastic ABS with aluminum design and role
- Fully optimal interior space with the possibility of installing most modern hardware
- Ability to install modern mid-range and high-end motherboards to dimensions (SSI CEB" 12" ×10.5)
- Equipped with two USB 2 ports, one USB 3 port, and 3.5mm HD audio jacks
- Ability to install up to four 3.5 inch hard drives and up to five 2.5 inch drives
- It has a 120mm low noise fan equipped with an FSB bearing mounted on the back of the case
- Can be installed up to five 120/140 mm fans in front back and side frame
- Ability to install water-cooling with 120/140 mm radiator dimensions on the front and rear trays.
- Has the ability to install mid-range air coolers up to a height of 160 mm
- Equipped with 8 expansion slots with the ability to install professional graphics cards up to 390mm in length