GREEN STRIKER case is actually gaming and full option version of MAGNUM EVO case which has the same skeleton but much more impressive features than MAGNUM EVO case.
STRIKER case with 8 expansion slots and dimensions of 525x200x485mm is classified in the category of Advanced Super Mid-Tower cases which thanks to the unique design and extended interior space, installing a wide range of motherboards with ATX (12”x9.6”) and CEB (12”x10.5”) standards is possible. In addition, there is enough space to install 4 professional graphics cards with a maximum length of 390mm in 4Way SLI / CrossFireX modes.
The front panel of the STRIKER case with Hexagon design and gaming appearance is the host of HD Audio jacks, two USB 2.0 ports, a USB 3.0 port, and a new USB Type-C port in order to connect to high speed and modern devices.
Summary of some of the distinguishing features of the STRIKER case:
- Extended interior space and possibility to install 6 fans to have maximum possible ventilation for system components
- Three pre-installed 12cm fans equipped with 15xRed LED with the size of 120mm with very beautiful red lighting
- Possibility to install 3 water coolings simultaneously in sizes of 360mm(roof), 240mm(front), and 120mm(back)
- Benefit from 8 output expansion slots with the ability to 4 professional graphics cards in the form of 4Way SLI/CrossFireX, up to 390mm high
- Benefit from strong skeleton with reverse chassis design and with PSU cover and possibility to detach PSU cover (lid/cap/...) to access PSU cabling
- With magnetic filters in all cool air inlet ducts to the case with the possibility of separation and washing fast and easily
- Possibility to separate 5.25 inches’ covers (ODD) to have more space along with quick and easy Optical DVD Drive installation tools
- Strong legs with a height of 30mm for more case persistence as well as better PSU ventilation
- 20mm space in the back of motherboard tray to manage better cabling and rubber covers on the input and output ports of the cables
STRIKER case benefits from a strong (body/framework/skeleton) made of electro-galvanized steel (SECC) with a thickness of 0.7mm and very firm panel with gaming appearance and application of legs with new design and of course, extremely durable, guarantee the stable establishment of this case even in the hardest situation possible.
The special skeleton design of this model is such that, by considering a specific cover for installing storage equipment and power in the bottom tray of the case along with its cabling management ability, cabling complexities have been greatly reduced. In order to increase the empty interior space of the case, airflow has noticeably increased, and finally, assembling the case is done more easily and of course with double beauty.
The special power cover with easy separation ability makes it possible for the PSU thermal output cycle to be completely out of the air cycle of the main components and also provides a more beautiful assembly for the system. Meanwhile, the lid/cap of PSU is designed to be separable in order to access interior space and manage to cable faster and easier.
The communication ports section of the STRIKER case is equipped with a USB3.0 port, a new USB3.0 Type-C port for new communication devices, and two USB2.0 ports with audio jacks with High Definition support.
A tinted acrylic side cover provides a gaming and more beautiful appearance for system components and brings a beautiful view of the internal components of the system to the users.
Other features of this case include support for graphics cards with a maximum length of 390mm and processor coolers up to the height of 157mm. Also, thanks to the extended interior space considered for this model, the ability to install motherboards with standard dimensions of CEB (12”x 10.7”) is provided in STRIKER. Benefit from 8 output slots, provides the possibility to install 4 graphics cards in 4Way SLI/CrossFireX modes for the user. This case is undoubtedly one of the best examples in its price range.
For a better sight, all the installed fans on the case are equipped with a 15xRed LED, and also a Strip Bar with 5xRed LED is installed on the PSU cover. Also in the cooling section (air ventilation) STRIKER case is offered with three 120mm fans. In a way, one 120mm 15 LED RED fan is considered in the back of the case to allow hot air to get out of the inside of the case and two 120mm 15LED RED fans in front of the case as an entrance for cool air. Of course, the ability to install two 140mm fans instead of two installed fans in front of the case and three 120mm fans on the roof of the case is predicted for this model.
This means that the ability to install water coolings with radiator dimensions of 120mm, 240mm, 280mm, and 360mm (three ones simultaneously) is also provided for the case which is undoubtedly a rare and unique feature in similar models with this price range. (it should be noted that ODD cage removal is necessary in order to install a 280mm radiator in front of the STRIKER case.)
Another interesting point of the STRIKER case is embedding magnetic filters for all inlet air ducts in this case which can be separated fast and easily that have a great effect on absorbing more dust and preventing dust from entering the case.